Today's episode is all about poop! We take a deep dive into what it means to have optimal digestion and healthy eliminations. Some of the topics we cover include:
- What is a normal, good poop?
- How frequently should you be eliminating?
- Why is it important to pay attention to your bowel movements?
- What role does fiber and roughage play in digestion?
- What does a normal poop look like?
- Red flags to look out for in your stool
- When are laxatives appropriate?
- What's the best way to deal with constipation?
- How to improve digestion
- What's a squatty potty?
- How does stress impact digestion?
- How does the microbiome relate to digestion and healthy elimination?